Associate Research Fellow
About the role
Contribute to the coordination and research activities of the Australian Research Council funded Discovery Project ‘A Transcultural Approach to Belonging and Engagement Amongst Migrant Youth’. You will work closely with Professor Fethi Mansouri, Director, Alfred Deakin Institute and UNESCO Chair, Cultural Diversity and Social Justice.
This will include:
- Providing an excellent contribution to the Faculty’s research programs.
- Exhibiting and/or publishing high quality research in journals of high repute.
- Contributing to the achievement of Deakin’s strategic goals in research, engagement and innovation.
- Contributing to the research achievement of the Faculty.
- PhD in a relevant discipline.
- Emerging research and scholarship through publications, and/or exhibitions as appropriate to the discipline.
- Ability to make a contribution to communities through research.
- Capacity to contribute to research and administration.