Prof. Fethi Mansouri, UNESCO Chair of Cultural Diversity and Social Justice gave a keynote address at the the Victorian Local Government Multicultural Issues Network Forum held on 11 Oct 2018 at the Springvale Town Hall, Melbourne. Through presentations, panel discussions and breakouts, the 2018 VLGMIN Forum explored the role local government can play in supporting the aspirations of diverse communities to contribute to civic life and play a leadership role in their community.
- Professor Fethi Mansouri joins the ‘Routledge Series on Life and Values Education’ Editorial Board
- Professor Fethi Mansouri, in conversation with Professor Ricard Zapata Barrero
- UNESCO’S THIRD ACADEMIC FORUM ON INTERCULTURAL DIALOGUE – EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- The Tunis Process – “Islam and Europe: Overcoming Differences, Sharing Paths”
- International Conference on Cohesive Societies, Singapore 19-21 June 2019