Prof. Fethi Mansouri, UNESCO Chair of Cultural Diversity and Social Justice gave a keynote address at the the Victorian Local Government Multicultural Issues Network Forum held on 11 Oct 2018 at the Springvale Town Hall, Melbourne. Through presentations, panel discussions and breakouts, the 2018 VLGMIN Forum explored the role local government can play in supporting the aspirations of diverse communities to contribute to civic life and play a leadership role in their community.
- Deakin University Iftar dinner celebrates inclusion, diversity and equality
- UNESCO’s Third Academic Forum on Intercultural Dialogue
- Renewal of the UNITWIN Network on Inter-Religious Dialogue for Intercultural Understanding (IDIU)
- BAKU 2019: World Forum on Intercultural Dialogue
- The Racialisation of Religion