Prof. Fethi Mansouri, UNESCO Chair of Cultural Diversity and Social Justice gave a keynote address at the the Victorian Local Government Multicultural Issues Network Forum held on 11 Oct 2018 at the Springvale Town Hall, Melbourne. Through presentations, panel discussions and breakouts, the 2018 VLGMIN Forum explored the role local government can play in supporting the aspirations of diverse communities to contribute to civic life and play a leadership role in their community.
- ‘Mapping Social Services Provision for Diverse Communities’ project receives Australian Research Council Grant
- Meeting prospective participants of DFAT/CAAR project on Social Inequalities in Post-Revolution Tunisia
- Public Lecture: ‘Disrupting Racism in Contemporary Australia’
- Public Policy Lecture: The politics of global refugee policy making
- Migrant Youth Symposium Panel 2019