Prof. Fethi Mansouri, UNESCO Chair of Cultural Diversity and Social Justice gave a keynote address at the the Victorian Local Government Multicultural Issues Network Forum held on 11 Oct 2018 at the Springvale Town Hall, Melbourne. Through presentations, panel discussions and breakouts, the 2018 VLGMIN Forum explored the role local government can play in supporting the aspirations of diverse communities to contribute to civic life and play a leadership role in their community.
- 2nd International Conference of the Australian Association for Islamic and Muslim Studies
- 2019 Alfred Deakin Institute Oration
- L’Interculturalisme à la Croisée des Chemins: Perspectives Comparatives sur les Concepts, les Politiques et les Pratiques
- Professor Fethi Mansouri meets with Professor Jon Pahl from the United Lutheran Seminary (Philadelphia)
- Australian Human Rights Commission: Calling out Casual Racism