Prof. Fethi Mansouri will be attending the 25th World Congress of Political Science, organised by the International Political Science Association (IPSA). The conference runs from 21 to 25 July 2018 and ‘will bring together around 2,500 political scientists and scholars from over 85 countries around the theme: “Borders and Margins”, with Professors Terrell Carver (UK) and Füsun Türkmen (Turkey) as Program Co-Chairs’.
- ‘Mapping Social Services Provision for Diverse Communities’ project receives Australian Research Council Grant
- Meeting prospective participants of DFAT/CAAR project on Social Inequalities in Post-Revolution Tunisia
- Public Lecture: ‘Disrupting Racism in Contemporary Australia’
- Public Policy Lecture: The politics of global refugee policy making
- Migrant Youth Symposium Panel 2019