Prof. Fethi Mansouri will be attending the 25th World Congress of Political Science, organised by the International Political Science Association (IPSA). The conference runs from 21 to 25 July 2018 and ‘will bring together around 2,500 political scientists and scholars from over 85 countries around the theme: “Borders and Margins”, with Professors Terrell Carver (UK) and Füsun Türkmen (Turkey) as Program Co-Chairs’.
- Journal Article: Racism and Nationalism during and beyond the Covid-19 pandemic
- New Article: Muslim communities in Australia and the ‘mainstreaming’ of outer-group suspicion and apprehension
- Journal Article: Young Muslim Australians’ experiences of intergroup contact and its implications for intercultural relations
- Radio Interview: The normalisation of Arab states with Israel and its implications for the Palestinian cause
- Radio Interview: Aggressive secularism exacerbates religious tensions in France