Professor Fethi Mansouri, Director of the Alfred Deakin Institute for Citizenship and Globalisation and UNESCO Chair for Comparative Research in Cultural Diversity and Social Justice, opened and welcomed Australia’s Shadow Attorney-General and Shadow Minister for National Security, the Honourable Mark Dreyfus QC MP, who delivered the 2018 Alfred Deakin Institute Oration on ‘Light in Dark Corners: the case for a National Integrity Commission’ on 20 November 2018. The Honourable Mark Dreyfus QC MP argued his case for a National Integrity Commission which would strengthen governance mechanisms and improve political culture and accountability.
- Journal Article: Public Attitudes Towards Multiculturalism and Interculturalism in Australia
- Journal Article: On the Discursive and Methodological Categorisation of Islam and Muslims in the West: Ontological and Epistemological Considerations
- UN International Peace Day
- Virtual Conference: UN International Day of Peace 2020
- Presentation: Multiculturalism and Global Citizenship in a post COVID19 World: The role of global youth in emerging/post-covid recovery agenda