Professor Fethi Mansouri, Director of the Alfred Deakin Institute for Citizenship and Globalisation and UNESCO Chair for Comparative Research in Cultural Diversity and Social Justice, opened and welcomed Australia’s Shadow Attorney-General and Shadow Minister for National Security, the Honourable Mark Dreyfus QC MP, who delivered the 2018 Alfred Deakin Institute Oration on ‘Light in Dark Corners: the case for a National Integrity Commission’ on 20 November 2018. The Honourable Mark Dreyfus QC MP argued his case for a National Integrity Commission which would strengthen governance mechanisms and improve political culture and accountability.
- 2nd International Conference of the Australian Association for Islamic and Muslim Studies
- 2019 Alfred Deakin Institute Oration
- L’Interculturalisme à la Croisée des Chemins: Perspectives Comparatives sur les Concepts, les Politiques et les Pratiques
- Professor Fethi Mansouri meets with Professor Jon Pahl from the United Lutheran Seminary (Philadelphia)
- Australian Human Rights Commission: Calling out Casual Racism