Professor Fethi Mansouri, Director of the Alfred Deakin Institute for Citizenship and Globalisation and UNESCO Chair for Comparative Research in Cultural Diversity and Social Justice, opened and welcomed Australia’s Shadow Attorney-General and Shadow Minister for National Security, the Honourable Mark Dreyfus QC MP, who delivered the 2018 Alfred Deakin Institute Oration on ‘Light in Dark Corners: the case for a National Integrity Commission’ on 20 November 2018. The Honourable Mark Dreyfus QC MP argued his case for a National Integrity Commission which would strengthen governance mechanisms and improve political culture and accountability.
- Professor Fethi Mansouri joins the ‘Routledge Series on Life and Values Education’ Editorial Board
- Professor Fethi Mansouri, in conversation with Professor Ricard Zapata Barrero
- UNESCO’S THIRD ACADEMIC FORUM ON INTERCULTURAL DIALOGUE – EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- The Tunis Process – “Islam and Europe: Overcoming Differences, Sharing Paths”
- International Conference on Cohesive Societies, Singapore 19-21 June 2019