Professor Fethi Mansouri, Director of the Alfred Deakin Institute for Citizenship and Globalisation and UNESCO Chair for Comparative Research in Cultural Diversity and Social Justice, opened and welcomed Australia’s Shadow Attorney-General and Shadow Minister for National Security, the Honourable Mark Dreyfus QC MP, who delivered the 2018 Alfred Deakin Institute Oration on ‘Light in Dark Corners: the case for a National Integrity Commission’ on 20 November 2018. The Honourable Mark Dreyfus QC MP argued his case for a National Integrity Commission which would strengthen governance mechanisms and improve political culture and accountability.
- Deakin University Iftar dinner celebrates inclusion, diversity and equality
- UNESCO’s Third Academic Forum on Intercultural Dialogue
- Renewal of the UNITWIN Network on Inter-Religious Dialogue for Intercultural Understanding (IDIU)
- BAKU 2019: World Forum on Intercultural Dialogue
- The Racialisation of Religion