Professor Fethi Mansouri, Director of the Alfred Deakin Institute for Citizenship and Globalisation and UNESCO Chair for Comparative Research in Cultural Diversity and Social Justice, opened and welcomed Australia’s Shadow Attorney-General and Shadow Minister for National Security, the Honourable Mark Dreyfus QC MP, who delivered the 2018 Alfred Deakin Institute Oration on ‘Light in Dark Corners: the case for a National Integrity Commission’ on 20 November 2018. The Honourable Mark Dreyfus QC MP argued his case for a National Integrity Commission which would strengthen governance mechanisms and improve political culture and accountability.
- ‘Mapping Social Services Provision for Diverse Communities’ project receives Australian Research Council Grant
- Meeting prospective participants of DFAT/CAAR project on Social Inequalities in Post-Revolution Tunisia
- Public Lecture: ‘Disrupting Racism in Contemporary Australia’
- Public Policy Lecture: The politics of global refugee policy making
- Migrant Youth Symposium Panel 2019