Some highlights from the recent ‘Democracy Education in Tunisia: Building Capacity Among Youth leaders’ event, held in Melbourne and Canberra. 10 Delegates from Tunisia participated in a series of workshops and site visits around the theme of Democracy Education.
- ‘Mapping Social Services Provision for Diverse Communities’ project receives Australian Research Council Grant
- Meeting prospective participants of DFAT/CAAR project on Social Inequalities in Post-Revolution Tunisia
- Public Lecture: ‘Disrupting Racism in Contemporary Australia’
- Public Policy Lecture: The politics of global refugee policy making
- Migrant Youth Symposium Panel 2019