Australians will be encouraged to reach out and meet a refugee, someone who has fallen through the cracks and learn their story at the 2016 Oration for the UNESCO Chair for Cultural Diversity and Social Justice. Read the full story.
- Australian Institute of International Affairs: The Current State of Democracy in Tunisia
- The Lowy Institute: Migration Nation
- The Seriously Social Podcast by the Academy of the Social Sciences
- The Conversation
- The complementarity of multiculturalism and interculturalism: theory backed by Australian evidence
- Welcome from UNESCO Chair 1 view