UNESCO Chair of Cultural Diversity and Social Justice, Professor Fethi Mansouri, featured in the 2019 dKin Magazine, Deakin University’s alumni magazine that presents research highlights and achievements over 2018. Featured in an article titled ‘Recalibrating Multiculturalism’, Professor Mansouri reflected on his work in diversity and intercultural relations, which are deeply embedded aspects of his life story having grown up in Tunisia speaking multiple languages. He called for a recalibration of notions of multiculturalism in the article, challenging current thinking about multiculturalism as predominantly about ethnic/religious minorities integrating into mainstream society, and a required shift to a globalising society where all participants, minority or mainstream, are in active engagements.
- Professor Fethi Mansouri joins the ‘Routledge Series on Life and Values Education’ Editorial Board
- Professor Fethi Mansouri, in conversation with Professor Ricard Zapata Barrero
- UNESCO’S THIRD ACADEMIC FORUM ON INTERCULTURAL DIALOGUE – EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- The Tunis Process – “Islam and Europe: Overcoming Differences, Sharing Paths”
- International Conference on Cohesive Societies, Singapore 19-21 June 2019