Prof. Fethi Mansouri attended an interesting initiative by the Tunisian House-of People’s Representatives that incorporates a digital platform for civil society input and engagement into key legislative initiatives. Nearly 300 people were in attendance at this launch event.
- Interculturalism debate: the need to move beyond binary discourses
- New Article: ‘Intercultural contact, knowledge of Islam, and prejudice against muslims in Australia’
- Attendance at 25th International Political Science Association (IPSA) World Congress
- UNESCO Chair Attended a Digital Initiative by the Tunisian House-of People’s Representatives
- Productive Discussions between UNESCO Chair and Members of the Tunisian Parliament