Prof. Fethi Mansouri attended an interesting initiative by the Tunisian House-of People’s Representatives that incorporates a digital platform for civil society input and engagement into key legislative initiatives. Nearly 300 people were in attendance at this launch event.
- ‘Mapping Social Services Provision for Diverse Communities’ project receives Australian Research Council Grant
- Meeting prospective participants of DFAT/CAAR project on Social Inequalities in Post-Revolution Tunisia
- Public Lecture: ‘Disrupting Racism in Contemporary Australia’
- Public Policy Lecture: The politics of global refugee policy making
- Migrant Youth Symposium Panel 2019