Professor Fethi Mansouri, Director of the Alfred Deakin Institute for Citizenship and Globalisation and UNESCO Chair for Comparative Research in Cultural Diversity and Social Justice, opened and welcomed Australia’s Shadow Attorney-General and Shadow Minister for National Security, the Honourable Mark Dreyfus QC MP, who delivered the 2018 Alfred Deakin Institute Oration on ‘Light in Dark Corners: the case for a National Integrity Commission’ on 20 November 2018. The Honourable Mark Dreyfus QC MP argued his case for a National Integrity Commission which would strengthen governance mechanisms and improve political culture and accountability.
- Journal Article: Racism and Nationalism during and beyond the Covid-19 pandemic
- New Article: Muslim communities in Australia and the ‘mainstreaming’ of outer-group suspicion and apprehension
- Journal Article: Young Muslim Australians’ experiences of intergroup contact and its implications for intercultural relations
- Radio Interview: The normalisation of Arab states with Israel and its implications for the Palestinian cause
- Radio Interview: Aggressive secularism exacerbates religious tensions in France