Following the recent release of God is Good For You: A Defence of Christianity in Troubled Times (2018) by Greg Sheridan, Foreign Editor, Foreign Affairs Journalist and Commentator of national newspaper The Australian, UNESCO Chair for Comparative Research in Cultural Diversity and Social Justice, Professor Fethi Mansouri will be participating in a special edition of QandA to discuss faith in contemporary society. Going beyond the sound-bite and the narrowly political, this QndA will bring together people of depth to discuss issues of depth. It’s open, passionate, and respectful.
- Journal of Intercultural Studies Volume 45, Issue 1
- Parallel lives or active citizens? Examining the interplay between multicultural service provision and civic engagement in Australia
- Living at the Fence – Navigating Complexities While Settling in New Country: Lived Experiences of South Sudanese Refugees in Australia
- Scaling the ‘Ageing Migrant Body’ in Digital era: A Case of Older Chinese Migrants in Australia During the Covid-19 Pandemic
- “The Best Risky Point”: Agency and Decision-Making in Young Unaccompanied Asylum Seekers’ Stories