Professor Fethi Mansouri spoke at a Lowy Institute panel on the role of Australia’s multiculturalism in foreign policy. The panel discussed the role of diversity and diasporas as a source of soft power and engagement. Prof Mansouri spoke about the extent to which Australia’s multiculturalism can be projected as a cultural diplomacy enabler able to inform foreign policymaking.
- UNESCO Chair recognised for leadership in Human Migration Research
- Appraising Multiculturalism: Politics, Policy and Practice Symposium
- An Australian Perspective on the Global Politics of Forced Migration
- Analysis: The Current State of Democracy in Tunisia
- Migration nation: Australia’s foreign policy from a multicultural perspective