Professor Fethi Mansouri, UNESCO Chair of Cultural Diversity and Social Justice, spoke at the commemorative service for Former United Nations Secretary General Kofi Annan, who passed away at the age of 80 on 18 August 2018. He reflected on the many achievements of Mr Annan in particular his reform agenda for the UN and his commitment to human rights, global security and sustainable development.
- Journal of Intercultural Studies Volume 45, Issue 1
- Parallel lives or active citizens? Examining the interplay between multicultural service provision and civic engagement in Australia
- Living at the Fence – Navigating Complexities While Settling in New Country: Lived Experiences of South Sudanese Refugees in Australia
- Scaling the ‘Ageing Migrant Body’ in Digital era: A Case of Older Chinese Migrants in Australia During the Covid-19 Pandemic
- “The Best Risky Point”: Agency and Decision-Making in Young Unaccompanied Asylum Seekers’ Stories