Prof. Fethi Mansouri attended an interesting initiative by the Tunisian House-of People’s Representatives that incorporates a digital platform for civil society input and engagement into key legislative initiatives. Nearly 300 people were in attendance at this launch event.
- Journal of Intercultural Studies Volume 45, Issue 1
- Parallel lives or active citizens? Examining the interplay between multicultural service provision and civic engagement in Australia
- Living at the Fence – Navigating Complexities While Settling in New Country: Lived Experiences of South Sudanese Refugees in Australia
- Scaling the ‘Ageing Migrant Body’ in Digital era: A Case of Older Chinese Migrants in Australia During the Covid-19 Pandemic
- “The Best Risky Point”: Agency and Decision-Making in Young Unaccompanied Asylum Seekers’ Stories